Here you will find the prices for all our various courses, hourly rates, B&B accommodation, plus aircraft hire and trial lessons, but please call us if you need more info.
Why pay London rates?
- Extremely competitive rates
- All Clacton landing fees are included in the price
- Accommodation nearby at an exellent rate.
- We operate from our own airfield, so no expensive delays on the ground.
We can get to the real priority of teaching you how to fly, rather than waiting at the hold.
- Unlike many clubs, we are situated in an area of unrestricted airspace up to 5,500 feet.
This is an especially rare feature in the South East and enables us to teach all of the upper
air exercise without having to waste time (and money) flying far from the airfield.